Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Camp :D

So, this summer I was a counselor at a christian camp. It was my 3rd summer there and it was wonderful. All of the staff got along great, we had tons of fun, and lots and lots of kids came to know Christ! We had kids reclaiming their virginity, handing over drugs and pot, rededicating their lives to christ, or their faith in god really becoming real to them for the first time! we got to teach a lot of kids that they stuff they were doing was wrong, and how to steer to another path. So now we are all just praying they will listen to what we taught them and continue to grow, and hopefully come back next summer! I learned a lot from the older counselors there. Lots of tips of how to be a more godly woman, and how to get ready to be the wife I want to be. I love the friends I made there and I cannot wait for next summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment